Rosebud has an immediate opportunity for a skilled and enthusiastic assistant designer to join our team.
* Support the design team on all developmental fronts
* Maintain and organize all sample racks
* Set up swatch and print packages for send out as needed for imports
* Create CADs/Tech Packs/Construction Detail Pages/maintain BOMs
* Accurately take notes for designer in meetings
* Maintain category line sheets by season
* Create and organize fabric boards by season
* Maintain the fast track exclusives wall and make sure all CADS are up to date daily
* Analyze internal sales reports regularly, across all sales channels, to identify key bodies and trends
* Create and maintain seasonal top 20 boards as needed for designer
* Support and track all fabric, trim and finishing developments
Skills & Qualifications:
* Must demonstrate an energetic, positive, helpful demeanor and a true passion and interest in the Rosebud brand!
* Minimum one year experience in previous work or internship related field
* Bachelor's or Associate's degree preffered
* Dynamic analytical, problem solving and project management abilities - must be a self starter!
* Flexibility with regards to job responsibilities
* Knowledge with MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Knowledge with Adobe applications- Photoshop & Illustrator
* Extremly strong communication skills and the ability to multi-task, with the desire to work in a very fast paced environment and an ability to not become frustrated with last minute changes
* Effective interpersonal and organizational skills, especially when it comes to working directly with senior level directors
* Must be flexible and love working in fast paced environment
To apply for this position please send resumes to email@example.com